Environmental Auditing& inspection
The primary objective of the EA&I is to generate representative report suitable to evaluate compliance with the existing law. Stated below are the general goals and objectives of an inspection and audit team:
- Determine compliance status with applicable laws, regulations, permits, and consent decrees;
- Determine ability of a facility to achieve compliance across all environmental areas;
- Identify need for remedial measures and enforcement action(s) to correct the causes of violations;
- Evaluate a facility’s waste producing, treatment, management, and pollution control practices and equipment;
- Evaluate facility self-monitoring capability;
- Evaluate facility record keeping practices;
- Evaluate facility waste minimization/pollution prevention programs.
- Obtain appropriate samples as needed.